The FiXiT Foundation Goal:
Eliminate the existing crisis of companion animal overpopulation by using revolutionary approaches for bringing spay and neuter to everyone.

In the U.S., 4 million dogs and cats are killed in shelters every year, 12,000 every day, because there are not enough homes for them. The only known solution to this problem is to spay and neuter pets to curb the population of unwanted puppies and kittens. Most pet owners have done just that. Over 70% of dogs and cats are fixed. The remaining 30% come from households with an average annual income of less than $35,000. Therefore, a solution to ending the needless loss of animal life is to help those in financial need. We need to provide a system to help all pet owners get their animal companions fixed.

Our organization is primed to achieve this first by conducting market research studies to identify and implement the “tipping point” that will successfully persuade people to spay and neuter their animals, such as free and incentive-based programs.

The Final Fix Project is a case study in a closed population in which we are testing a series of promotions to determine how to reach a demand for spay/neuter that will create a long-term impact on the animal population.

FiXiT also offers a charity social networking site called GetYourFix.org. This site brings together people in need of financial resources to have their companion animal spayed or neutered with those that want to help.

COPYRIGHT © 2014 FIXIT FOUNDATION

VISIT OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEEDS
Follow Me on Pinterest